Re: pg_basebackup and pg_receivewal timing, missing WAL files

От David Steele
Тема Re: pg_basebackup and pg_receivewal timing, missing WAL files
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ugh, typos.

On 6/9/22 6:34 PM, David Steele wrote:
> On 6/9/22 5:24 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:
>
> Basically, if you need to keep a number of full backups for compliance
> you can set repo-retention-archive-type=full and
> repo-retention-archive-type=1 in that repo and WAL in between the

Here I meant repo-retention-archive-type=full and repo-retention-archive=1.

> We've had requests for repo-retention-archive-type=0, i.e. only archive

And here repo-retention-archive=0.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup and pg_receivewal timing, missing WAL files