Re: anole - test case sha2 fails on all branches

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: anole - test case sha2 fails on all branches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 6:13 AM, Sandeep Thakkar
> <sandeep.thakkar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> The test case sha2 in contrib pgcrypto module is failing with a diff on
>> anole because the results file contains the additional lines as:
>> + WARNING:  detected write past chunk end in ExprContext 600000000021cbb0

> That's clearly a bug, but it's a little hard to tell which commit
> introduced it because anole hasn't reported in so long.  :-(

Given that anole is the only one reporting this, I'm not sure that we
should immediately blame Postgres itself.  I have a vague recollection
that we've seen this symptom before and traced it to a bug in some
supporting library.  Is anole using any particularly out-of-date versions
of openssl, kerberos, etc?