Re: BUG #15299: relation does not exist errors

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15299: relation does not exist errors
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Jeff Frost <jeff@pgexperts.com> writes:
> On Jul 26, 2018, at 9:50 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> My first thought would be something to do with a restrictive search_path.

> Good thought. As far as I can tell we never change it from the default and everything in that DB is in the public
schema.

Right, but what I'm half-theorizing is that the patches for CVE-2018-1058
affected you somehow.  Maybe something "transiently" installed pg_catalog
(only) as search_path and forgot to remove it again.  It would be easy
to explain it that way if the errors had been coming out of autovacuum
worker processes, for instance, though your log didn't match that exactly.

If you see it again it would be a good idea to look very closely at what
happened right before the errors started.