Re: Shouldn't pg_settings.enumvals be array of text?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Shouldn't pg_settings.enumvals be array of text?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Agreed, it can certainly be bettered. text[] seems to be the cleanest,
> but then we still have the issue with wide output in psql, no? But
> should we really design the view around the single use-case of psql? You
> can still just omit that column from the SELECT if you want...

Well, if we present as text[] then someone could easily use
array_to_string to format the column the other way.  So probably
text[] is the right thing.

Сообщение: Re: Shouldn't pg_settings.enumvals be array of text?
Сообщение: Re: Shouldn't pg_settings.enumvals be array of text?