Re: pgsql: Fix precedence problem in new Perl code.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix precedence problem in new Perl code.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Mike Blackwell <mike.blackwell@rrd.com> writes:
> In my experience, that would more commonly be written with the lower
> precedence "or" operator (with or without the param list parens):
>  unlink $temp_name or die "unlink: $temp_name: $!";

Yeah, I thought about that, but the pre-existing rename call had ||
and I didn't want to deviate from the existing style; I'm not a good
enough Perl programmer to be entitled to have opinions about Perl style.

Probably all of this code could use a visit from the Perl style police.
I wonder if anyone's tried perlcritic on it recently.