Re: Missing pfree in logical_heap_rewrite_flush_mappings()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Missing pfree in logical_heap_rewrite_flush_mappings()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I had to revert this patch.  It causes a failure in the
> /contrib/test_decoding regression test.

On closer inspection, it was simply pfree'ing the wrong pointer.

I fixed that and also undid the allocation in a different memory
context, which didn't seem to be a particularly good idea, unless
you've got a specific reason why CurrentMemoryContext would be the
wrong place for a transient allocation.