Re: Missing pfree in logical_heap_rewrite_flush_mappings()

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Missing pfree in logical_heap_rewrite_flush_mappings()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 06:05:53PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 06:29:38PM +0200, Ants Aasma wrote:
> > It seems to me that when flushing logical mappings to disk, each
> > mapping file leaks the buffer used to pass the mappings to XLogInsert.
> > Also, it seems consistent to allocate that buffer in the RewriteState
> > memory context. Patch attached.
>
> Patch applied.

I had to revert this patch.  It causes a failure in the
/contrib/test_decoding regression test.

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +

От: Sergey Burladyan
Сообщение: pg_upgrade and epoch
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Missing pfree in logical_heap_rewrite_flush_mappings()