Re: Re[2]: [BUGS] Segfault in MemoryContextAlloc

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re[2]: [BUGS] Segfault in MemoryContextAlloc
Дата
Re: [BUGS] Segfault in MemoryContextAlloc
Список pgsql-bugs
=?UTF-8?B?RG1pdHJpeSBTYXJhZmFubmlrb3Y=?= <dimon99901@mail.ru> writes:
>> That's, uh, weird. TopTransactionContext should never be NULL here. This
>> is with a stock 9.4.5, without any further extensions configured?

> It is a stock 9.4.5 with pg_buffercache (1.0) and plv8 (1.4.0) installed extensions.

Both this and the other behavior you reported sure seem like "can't
happen" situations.  I do have a theory though: I think you are doing
something that is spawning multiple threads inside the backend, and then
the backend logic goes nuts because it's expecting to be single-threaded.

pg_buffercache wouldn't do that, and a quick google search suggests that
V8 knows nothing of threads either.  Have you got anything else going
on in there?