Re: stats for failed transactions (was Re: [GENERAL] VACUUM Question)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: stats for failed transactions (was Re: [GENERAL] VACUUM Question)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> My question was at a higher level, actually: *what* should we be
>> counting?

> Oh, I see.  Do you think small incremental improvements to the stat
> system will buy us much?  I think we should be thinking big here, i.e.
> rewrite most stuff instead.

Uh, I wasn't aware of any proposals for a major rewrite.  What did you
have in mind?

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: stats for failed transactions (was Re: [GENERAL] VACUUM Question)
Сообщение: Re: stats for failed transactions (was Re: [GENERAL] VACUUM Question)