Re: [ADMIN] Postgres vs EnterpriseDB Vulnerability scans with Nessus

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Postgres vs EnterpriseDB Vulnerability scans with Nessus
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 06/30/2017 09:29 AM, Goldsmith, Christopher [ASM Research] wrote:
> We are using Nessus Version: 5.5.0 to run Vulnerability scans of our
> EnterpriseDB 9.5..x instances and Nessus is using up-to-date Postgres
> audit file/ policy / definitions.
>
> Is there anyone here that uses EnterpriseDB fork of Postgres and can
> confirm if the EnterpriseDB and Postgres are close enough that the
> results are valid and can be trusted.

EDB is a proprietary fork with unknown modifications (i.e. we on this
list don't have access to their source code), thus I think only EDB can
answer that question. You should be asking them.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Вложения