Re: Referential integrity problem postgresql 7.2 ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Referential integrity problem postgresql 7.2 ?
Дата
Re: Referential integrity problem postgresql 7.2 ?  (Victor Wagner <vitus@ice.ru>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com> writes:
> On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, Stephen R. van den Berg wrote:
>> ERROR:  <unnamed> referential integrity violation - key referenced
>> from b not found in a
>> Or should it work because the check is deferred and in the
>> end no violations are present?

> It should work (and does in current sources).  If you look in the archives
> you should be able to get info on how to patch 7.2 (it came up recently,
> I'm not sure which list, and Tom Lane sent the message in question).

BTW, should we back-patch that into 7.2.*?  I was resistant to the idea
because of concern about lack of testing, but seeing that we've gotten
several complaints maybe we should do it anyway.

Сообщение: Re: Referential integrity problem postgresql 7.2 ?
Сообщение: Re: Referential integrity problem postgresql 7.2 ?