Re: no verification of client certificate?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: no verification of client certificate?
Дата
Re: no verification of client certificate?
Список pgsql-admin
Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
> On Sun, Mar 25, 2007 at 10:01:20PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I looked more closely and you are right: if the server does not have
>> a root.crt file then it doesn't send its server cert to the client,
>> and so there's no way for the client to verify the cert.

> Eh?  ssldump shows otherwise here with 8.2.3.

Well, if it works then why is the OP complaining?

Perhaps there is some non-obvious configuration issue that accounts
for the difference between your results and his?

Сообщение: Re: no verification of client certificate?
Сообщение: Re: no verification of client certificate?