Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use symbolic names not octal constants for file permission flags

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use symbolic names not octal constants for file permission flags
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
>> This broke the buildfarm on Windows, and I'm not sure of the best way to fix it.

> Hm, those symbols are already in use elsewhere in the code; I would
> assume it's just a matter of missing #includes in these particular
> files.  Where does Windows define 'em?

Ah, I have a theory: <fcntl.h>.  Seems that ancient Unix specs say
S_IRUSR etc should be defined there, rather than <sys/stat.h> which
is the modern expectation.  Count on M$ to find creative ways of being
incompatible ...