Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use symbolic names not octal constants for file permission flags

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use symbolic names not octal constants for file permission flags
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This broke the buildfarm on Windows, and I'm not sure of the best way to fix it.
> We currently define read and write permissions in port/win32.h
> specifically for windows. A quick-fix to just add these new ones as
> aliases won't work, because they are used in both open and umask
> calls.

Hm, those symbols are already in use elsewhere in the code; I would
assume it's just a matter of missing #includes in these particular
files.  Where does Windows define 'em?

Сообщение: Re: proposal: auxiliary functions for record type
Сообщение: Re: proposal: auxiliary functions for record type