Re: [GENERAL] pg_upgrade ?deficiency

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] pg_upgrade ?deficiency
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I have fixed pg_upgrade in git-head with the attached patch, which
> prepends default_transaction_read_only=false to PGOPTIONS.

What is the point of this, given that Kevin fixed pg_dumpall?  Don't
those fixes take care of the issue?

If your argument is that you want pg_upgrade to work even if the
user already turned on default_transaction_read_only in the *new*
cluster, I would humbly disagree with that goal, for pretty much
the same reasons I didn't want pg_dump overriding it.

Сообщение: Re: Extension Templates S03E11
Сообщение: Re: Extension Templates S03E11