Re: [RFC] Shouldn't we remove annoying FATAL messages from server log?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [RFC] Shouldn't we remove annoying FATAL messages from server log?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jim Nasby <jim@nasby.net> writes:
> Arguably 1-3 are inaccurate since they're not really about a backend dying... they occur during the startup phase;
younever even get a functioning backend. That's a marked difference from other uses of FATAL.

How so?  "FATAL" means "an error that terminates your session", which
is exactly what these are.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: ANALYZE sampling is too good
От: Mark Kirkwood
Сообщение: Re: ANALYZE sampling is too good