Re: Bug fix for glibc broke freebsd build in REL_11_STABLE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug fix for glibc broke freebsd build in REL_11_STABLE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Victor Wagner <vitus@wagner.pp.ru> writes:
> Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> пишет:
>> (I was testing PG HEAD, not the 11 branch, but I don't see a reason
>> to think that'd make a difference.)

> Alas, it does. First thing I've done after discovering this bug, it is
> to look if it exists in master. And master passes this test on the same
> machine where problem was discovered.

Oh really ... I'll go try again.  Now I agree with Andres, we need
to understand *exactly* what is failing here rather than guess.

My first thought was that the C99 changeover might explain the
difference.  But clang doesn't require any special switch to select
C99 mode, so in principle that should've made no difference to clang
builds.

Сообщение: Re: Bug fix for glibc broke freebsd build in REL_11_STABLE
Сообщение: Re: Bug fix for glibc broke freebsd build in REL_11_STABLE