Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Hallgren <thomas@tada.se> writes:
> Why to you persist talking about licensing issues with PL/Java? There are none. PL/Java
> builds and runs just fine with gcj and the above statement is completely false.

Um ... if you use it with gcj, there may or may not be any licensing
problems (please recall we are trying to be a BSD-only project, not a
BSD-and-LGPL project), but what of people who use some other JVM?
It's not like gcj works for everyone yet.

Сообщение: Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Сообщение: Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze