Re: Question about accessing partitions whose name includes the schema name and a period - is this correct?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Question about accessing partitions whose name includes the schema name and a period - is this correct?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jay Stanley <beansboy@cruzio.com> writes:
> However, it's failing on partition-management SQL like:

> postgres=# alter table my_schema.my_table drop partition
> "my_schema"."my_schema.my_table_should_not_work";
> ERROR:  syntax error at or near ""my_schema""
> LINE 1: alter table my_schema.my_table drop partition "my_schema"."m...
>                                                        ^

I'm not sure why the error cursor is pointing there, but
"drop partition" is not a valid subcommand.  Try "detach
partition".

Сообщение: Re: What happened to the tip "It is good practice to create a role that has the CREATEDB and CREATEROLE privileges..."