Re: prevent immature WAL streaming

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: prevent immature WAL streaming
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Regardless of this problem, I think we should simply call
> set_replication_conf unconditionally in init().  Replication connections
> are now allowed by default on Unix, this would just bring Windows nodes
> into line with that.

Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines yesterday.  The fact that
pre-commit testing failed to note the problem is exactly because we
have this random difference between what works by default on Unix
and what works by default on Windows.  Let's close that gap before
it bites us again.

There's still the issue of these tests overriding postgresql.conf
entries made by init(), but maybe we can live with that?

Сообщение: Re: prevent immature WAL streaming
Сообщение: Re: prevent immature WAL streaming