Re: pt_toast table seems to be

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pt_toast table seems to be
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
[ please keep the list cc'd, for the archives' sake ]

Jorge Daniel <elgaita@hotmail.com> writes:
> We're running  PostgreSQL 9.4.8 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (Ubuntu 4.8.2-19ubuntu1) 4.8.2, 64-bit.

OK.  That's a bit older than I'd like --- if you read the release notes
you will notice there are a bunch of corner-case-data-corruption fixes
since then.  However, I do not think that any of the known issues would
manifest in the way you're describing, so whatever you're seeing is
probably still a live bug.  Please see if you can make a test case.