WIP patch for latestCompletedXid method of computing snapshot xmax

От Tom Lane
Тема WIP patch for latestCompletedXid method of computing snapshot xmax
Дата
Re: WIP patch for latestCompletedXid method of computing snapshot xmax  ("Florian G. Pflug" <fgp@phlo.org>)
Список pgsql-patches
This patch implements Florian's idea about how to manage snapshot xmax
without the ugly and performance-losing tactic of taking XidGenLock and
ProcArrayLock at the same time.  I had to do a couple of slightly klugy
things to get bootstrap and prepared transactions to work, but on the
whole it seems at least as clean as the code we have now.  Comments?

            regards, tom lane

Вложения