Re: Crash with pg_clog file not found

От Matthieu Roger
Тема Re: Crash with pg_clog file not found
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>>2008-10-31 20:17:32 CET 10.0.0.119 exile FATAL:  connection limit
>>exceeded for non-superusers
>
> This is just a wild guess, but how many connections are there? Especially see

This link is interesting, I'm reading about it and found a good
article on the msdn blog with a tool to check the desktop heap :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5CFC9B74-97AA-4510-B4B9-B2DC98C8ED8B&displaylang=en

I will check usage, we have a number of postgres.exe running even if
we don't have many concurrent connections.

Matthieu