Re: postgres.h missing

От Darren Cook
Тема Re: postgres.h missing
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
>pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org writes:
>> (BTW php4 is patched in CVS to include postgres_fe.h instead of
postgres.h).

>PHP *should* have been patched to not include either one.  If they
>didn't get it right yet, would you rattle their cage a little more?

Sorry to confuse, I got that from the mailing list archives, not the actual
CVS; further on in the thread it says that neither are needed:
  http://www.phpbuilder.com/mail/php-developer-list/2001022/0136.php

(the latest php4 release does not have this patch, so brace yourself as
more people upgrade to 7.1).

Darren