OpenBSD startup - no logfile?

От Frank Bax
Тема OpenBSD startup - no logfile?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Here's my pgsql startup command (OpenBSD 2.6):

/usr/local/bin/pgwrap -o /var/pgsql/log postmaster -i -o -F >>
/var/pgsql/postmaster.log 2>&1 &

When I run my PHP routine, I get this:

Warning: PostgresSQL query failed: pqReadData() -- backend closed the
channel unexpectedly. This probably means the backend terminated
abnormally before or while processing the request. in db_pgsql.inc on
line 52
Database error: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO gedcom_grp
(grpkey1,grpseq,grpkey2) VALUES('I0000016','1','F0000067')
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel
unexpectedly. This probably means the backend terminated abnormally
before or while processing the request. )
Session halted.

The program is trying to do an initial load of three tables.  It starts by
deleting all rows in these three tables, then manages to add 13 rows to
gedcom_grp before the above error.

But both log files mentioned in the startup command are empty?

Frank