Re: Mailing list archive feature request

От Michelle Konzack
Тема Re: Mailing list archive feature request
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

Am 13:38 2003-01-11 -0500 hat Bruce Momjian geschrieben:

>Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>> I occasionally find I want to add more to a thread after I have deleted
>> all of my copies of messages in that thread. While I can get the subject
>> and bodies of a message from the archives, it would be convenient to be
>> able to get a copy of a message resent to me, so that new messages I
>> add to the thread will have the appropiate references headers.
>
>That's a tough one. The only idea I have is to download the actual email
>message from the archives site, then point your email client at that
>file and have it read it as a mailbox.  You can then reply to the email
>you want.

Never I have used the archives, but are the mails wit all Headers ?
And Text only ?

Then point a webdownloader to the link and download the Mails...

After this, use falmail + procmail to get it into your folders...

Michelle