Problems running regression tests on Solaris 7 X86.

От Christopher L. Davis
Тема Problems running regression tests on Solaris 7 X86.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I am trying to run the regression tests on a Solaris 7 x86 box under
Postgres 6.5.3.  I've never had problems with other versions (last used
6.4) before.  Here is the error listing from make all runtest.

=============== destroying old regression database... =================
=============== creating new regression database...   =================
=============== installing PL/pgSQL...                =================
Cannot find the file /opt/local/pgsql/lib/plpgsql.so
This shared object contains the call handler for PL/pgSQL.
By default, only PL/pgSQL is built and installed. Other
languages must be explicitly enabled at configure.

To install PL/Tcl make sure the option --with-tcl is
given to configure, then recompile and install.
createlang failed
ACTUAL RESULTS OF REGRESSION TEST ARE NOW IN FILE regress.out

Christopher L. Davis       Systems and Network Administrator
The Principia                   PHONE:  (314)-434-2100
13201 Clayton Road                FAX:  (314)-275-3538
St. Louis, MO  63131         INTERNET:  cld@prin.edu