A database on the Macintosh and Windows

От Paul van Erk
Тема A database on the Macintosh and Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

With 10 fellow students I am working on a software project. We have to
make an application for a customer. This application has to do work with a
databases and the customer will buy the database we wanna use.
The application has to work on a Macintosh and on a Windows system. That
was the reason to write the application in JAVA (it is some sort of
catalogue for musea). The application also
has to work stand-alone, so the database has to be available on both
platforms. For the communication we want to use SQL, so we have to use
JDBC.

Is PstgreSQL a good produkt for us?

Thanx,

Paul van Erk
paul@vanerk.demon.nl
*  Paul van Erk (Skyrider)                             *
*  email: paul@vanerk.demon.nl (preferred)             *
*      peerk@cs.ruu.nl                   *
*  WWW: Not online yet                                 *
*  Het was heel gezellig, onwijs doei en we mailen!!!! *