Questions about PostgreSQL

От Alvaro C P Barbosa
Тема Questions about PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Sirs,

I'm a student of DSc Computer Science at PUC-Rio (Brazil)
and I would like to know if there is a public version of
PostgreSQL database in C++ language and how can I get the
source files.

Certainly it will be very important to our group of research in
databases.

Thanks for yours attention.

Alvaro.

Alvaro Barbosa

Computer Science Department (Departamento de Informática)
Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio)
Rua Marquês de São Vicente, 255 - Rio de Janeiro - RJ
22453-900 - Brasil

E-mail: alvaro@inf.puc-rio.br