Re: NOT {NULL|DEFERRABLE} (was: bug in 7.0)

От Don Baccus
Тема Re: NOT {NULL|DEFERRABLE} (was: bug in 7.0)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 11:18 PM 2/28/00 +0100, Jan Wieck wrote:

>    I  would  be able to undo Thomas' changes to the parser (plus
>    your fix for SEQUENCE) and put our idea  of  token  lookahead
>    into instead. The changes are locally to gram.y, and anything
>    works as expected.

Look-ahead's a bit cleaner in principle than doing it in the lexer,
IMO.  Still, it shouldn't be necessary.

I was going to take a look at the relevant part of gram.y starting
in about an hour, over coffee, to see if anything leaps out at me.

Also, I think Thomas ought to have a chance to chime in and he's
apparently back in touch with the world, because he's been e-mailing
today.