R: R: slow seqscan after vacuum analize

От Edoardo Ceccarelli
Тема R: R: slow seqscan after vacuum analize
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Yes, you are right but it wasn't the case this time, I have run the explain plenty of
times with same results. I think that the reason was that I made a simple VACUUM,
after a VACUUM FULL ANALYZE (1h!!) things are ok

Best Regards
Edoardo

Сообщение: Re: R: slow seqscan after vacuum analize
Сообщение: Re: R: slow seqscan after vacuum analize