Re: how can I fix my accent issues?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: how can I fix my accent issues?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/12/23 15:54, Igniris Valdivia Baez wrote:

Please use Reply All to reply to list also
Ccing list

> PgAdmin 4 but it looks the same in the console and from postman.
> I believe that the problem is the xls that is generated from a postgres
> database opened in Windows to fulfill a review requirement and imported
> again using Pentaho, because I'm moving another data using the same
> environment and it's fine the difference is the review xls

Huh, where did that come from?

At no point previously have you indicated xls(Excel?) was involved.

Provide a more detailed explanation that the route the data is taking to
get to the database.

> Thank you
>
> El mar., 12 de diciembre de 2023 6:04 p. m., Adrian Klaver
> <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com <mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>> escribió:
>
>     On 12/12/23 12:44, Igniris Valdivia Baez wrote:
>      > this is the result I got, now I have to figure it out how to
>     solve it,
>      > thank you so much
>
>     In what client are you viewing the data?
>

>     --
>     Adrian Klaver

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: how can I fix my accent issues?
Сообщение: Re: how can I fix my accent issues?