Re: [pgsql-advocacy] First draft of Beta announcement

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] First draft of Beta announcement
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 05/12/2017 11:58 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 05/12/2017 11:22 AM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> On 5/10/17 20:01, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Ok, I seem to be outvoted on this.  How about this as a compromise:
>
> Version 10 contains a few changes that are incompatible with prior major
> releases, particularly renaming "xlog" to "wal" and a change in version
> numbering. We encourage all users test it against their applications and
> platforms as soon as possible.  See the Release Notes and the What's New
> page for more details.

I still think it is too long but I do like where you are going. How about:

Version 10 is a major release and has backwards incompatible changes. We
encourage all users test their applications as soon as possible. See the
Release Notes and the What's New page for more details.

Thanks,

JD

                         +1-503-667-4564

Сообщение: Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: [pgsql-advocacy] First draft of Beta announcement
Сообщение: Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: [pgsql-advocacy] First draft of Beta announcement