Get the name of the target Relation from Query struct?

От Ernst-Georg Schmid
Тема Get the name of the target Relation from Query struct?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I want to get the target Relation name for a UPDATE / INSERT / DELETE in a planner_hook. Do I understand struct Query
correctlythat:

Query->resultRelation will be the index into Query->rtable to give me the target Relation?

And if yes, what would rtable give me as list entry? An OID or a Relation or something else?

Best regards,

Ernst-Georg