Re: help with - psql: FATAL: Password authentication failed for user "gforge"

От Sukhdeep Johar
Тема Re: help with - psql: FATAL: Password authentication failed for user "gforge"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
great !!
ok, psql works now.
But pg_connect() still fails.

pg_connect() gets executed when I try to access index.php ( homepage
for gforge )
Execution stalls on reaching pg_connect() .

can you give some pointers to this. I have tried all docs that I could :(
-Sukhdeep

--
Neither success nor failure is ever final

Сообщение: Re: help with - psql: FATAL: Password authentication failed for user "gforge"
Сообщение: Re: help with - psql: FATAL: Password authentication failed