Re: Optimal SSD based RAID 0 config

От Fabio Pardi
Тема Re: Optimal SSD based RAID 0 config
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

in general, RAID 0 is not the way to go unless you can loose your
database and you do not care.

About the size of the blocks, it depends on your data and your hardware
also plays a role there.

Usually is not a 5 minutes job.

I think you should try it out yourself or hire somebody to do the job
for you.

regards,

fabio pardi