How add db users from shell script with their passwords?

От Илья Скорик
Тема How add db users from shell script with their passwords?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear community, help please.

I need to add some standard users to database together with their
standard passwords from a shell script. That the script would not ask
to enter passwords manually for each user. How it can be made?

How I have understood, createuser comand does not allow to make it?

In advance thanks.

С уважением, Илья Скорик
специалист
Inprint - автоматизация вашего издательства

Yours faithfully, Ilya Skorik
the expert
Inprint - automation of your publishing house

e-mail: ilya.skorik@inprint.ru
web: http://www.inprint.ru/