Re: [ODBC] Issues with OUT parameters in stored procedures

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: [ODBC] Issues with OUT parameters in stored procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Thomas,

On 2017/02/20 22:11, Thomas Apsel wrote:

Hi,

we have here an issue that stored procedures cannot be found. This issue comes up with the newest psqlodbc version. The following information is from my colleague (he is currently not in the office) and I hope that this information is enough to verify the issue.

Thanks for the info.
I can verify the issue.

Would be fine if you can us a hint how to adjust the attached sample “params-out-test.c” or better you can fix the bug in the psqlodbc driver.

A workaround is to call SQLPrepare() and SQLExecute() instead of calling SQLExecDirect().
Attached is a patch to fix this issue.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Thank you for your help.