Re: FW: Error!

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: FW: Error!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/24/23 16:16, Arquimedes Aguirre wrote:
> No, it has not changed the error that I have been experiencing since the
> beginning. This is the error:
>
> psql: error: connection to server at "localhost" (::1), port 5432
> failed: FATAL: password authentication failed for user "punta" Press any
> key to continue . .

1) To be clear what password are you using the master password you set
up for pgAdmin4 or the one for the Postgres server/database you are
trying to connect to?

2) Did you create a password for the punta user on that server?

3) Find the pg_hba.conf file for that server and post it as text.

> Has always been the same error
>
> I got question, because can’t you send a screenshots, with the image
> it’s much easier to identify the error or problem and you can also read
> the message, I don’t understand?

Many folks on this list only use text email so screenshots have to be
opened in another program. Also it is simple to get the text. In the
terminal/console right click and click on Select All and then hit Enter
to copy the content and then paste to your email.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com