Re: PG 14 Create Rule ERROR - RETURNING list has too few entries

От Lucas
Тема Re: PG 14 Create Rule ERROR - RETURNING list has too few entries
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On 28/02/2022, at 3:44 PM, Lucas <root@sud0.nz> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On PG 14.1, when trying to create a RULE [1], I get the following error:

Ooops, I forgot to paste the CREATE RULE statement as an example:

The idea of these roles is a superimposed version of post-QBO ja_notes that exposes an inferred (from ja_jobs)
"clientid"after the redundant column was removed from public.ja_notes. It also localizes timestamps in accordance to
thelegacy modification dates, and truncates start_time to whole seconds only

CREATE RULE r_di_ja_notes AS
    ON DELETE TO doctrine.ja_notes DO INSTEAD DELETE FROM ja_notes r_1103088 WHERE (r_1103088.id = old.id)
  RETURNING r_1103088.id,
      r_1103088.mobiuserid,
      r_1103088.jobid,
      r_1103088.description,