Re: PG 14 Create Rule ERROR - RETURNING list has too few entries

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PG 14 Create Rule ERROR - RETURNING list has too few entries
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Lucas <root@sud0.nz> writes:
> Ooops, I forgot to paste the CREATE RULE statement as an example:

> The idea of these roles is a superimposed version of post-QBO ja_notes that exposes an inferred (from ja_jobs)
"clientid"after the redundant column was removed from public.ja_notes. It also localizes timestamps in accordance to
thelegacy modification dates, and truncates start_time to whole seconds only

> CREATE RULE r_di_ja_notes AS
>     ON DELETE TO doctrine.ja_notes DO INSTEAD DELETE FROM ja_notes r_1103088 WHERE (r_1103088.id = old.id)
>   RETURNING r_1103088.id,
>       r_1103088.mobiuserid,
>       [etc]

The RETURNING list has to match the column list of the rule's
target table or view (here, doctrine.ja_notes).  Maybe you added
some columns to that since this last worked?

От: Lucas
Сообщение: Re: PG 14 Create Rule ERROR - RETURNING list has too few entries
От: Lucas
Сообщение: Re: PG 14 Create Rule ERROR - RETURNING list has too few entries