Re: Postgres restart in the middle of exclusive backup and the presence of backup_label file

От Bossart, Nathan
Тема Re: Postgres restart in the middle of exclusive backup and the presence of backup_label file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11/30/21, 2:27 PM, "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> If we're willing to outright remove it, I don't have any great objection.
> My original two cents was that we shouldn't put effort into improving it;
> but removing it isn't that.

I might try to put a patch together for the January commitfest, given
there is enough support.

Nathan

Сообщение: Re: Postgres restart in the middle of exclusive backup and the presence of backup_label file
Сообщение: Re: Postgres restart in the middle of exclusive backup and the presence of backup_label file