Re: Investigate postgres 9.6.3 repmgr lag 4.0.4

От Rui DeSousa
Тема Re: Investigate postgres 9.6.3 repmgr lag 4.0.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

> On Jun 27, 2018, at 6:02 AM, Mariel Cherkassky <mariel.cherkassky@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> it happened again. The weird thing is that when I query pg_stat_replication I see only one slave(the one that is
stillsynced) and I dont see the second one. Moreover,  I dont see anything in the repmgr log of the primary and in the
slaveregarding the disconnection...

Right, once it drops out of replication it no longer shows up in pg_stat_replication — it is a live view of current
activeconnections.

Does the replica report that the WAL has already been removed from primary?  If so most likely due to a spike in WAL
filegeneration where the setting wal_keep_segment is too low; However, I’m still confused about your setup.  Is the
replicaon the same subnet and what is the network usages? Any large activity happening on the system, i.e. index
rebuilds? How many WALs where generated when the replica dropped out?

От: Colin Beckingham
Сообщение: Bytea data in SQL output pane
От: Jerry Sievers
Сообщение: Re: Investigate postgres 9.6.3 repmgr lag 4.0.4