Re: Predefined role pg_maintenance for VACUUM, ANALYZE, CHECKPOINT.

От Bossart, Nathan
Тема Re: Predefined role pg_maintenance for VACUUM, ANALYZE, CHECKPOINT.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11/2/21, 10:29 AM, "Jeff Davis" <pgsql@j-davis.com> wrote:
> Great idea! Patch attached.
>
> This feels like a good pattern that we might want to use elsewhere, if
> the need arises.

The approach in the patch looks alright to me, but another one could
be to build a SelectStmt when parsing CHECKPOINT.  I think that'd
simplify the standard_ProcessUtility() changes.

Otherwise, I see a couple of warnings when compiling:
        xlogfuncs.c:54: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘RequestCheckpoint’
        xlogfuncs.c:56: warning: control reaches end of non-void function

Nathan