Re: "the database system is starting up"

От Dennis Thrysøe
Тема Re: "the database system is starting up"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

There was no user involved, as far as I can see. The connection attempts are refused at the door :)

Mine kept going indefinitely, but by trial-and-error I found the application process causing the connection attempts.

Thanks for the input though.

-dennis

--
Geysir IT