Re: pg_dump not dumping some schemas

От Guo, Yun
Тема Re: pg_dump not dumping some schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks Tom.
I've never dealt with gdb before. But it's a great opportunity to start learning. Will keep you updated with my
findings.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Lane [mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us]
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 10:12 AM
To: Guo, Yun
Cc: Albe Laurenz; pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] pg_dump not dumping some schemas

"Guo, Yun" <YGuo@cvent.com> writes:
> pg_dump is missing 5 schemas: mdev1, mdev2, mdev3, mdev4, and test. It
> doesn¹t look like much different between those 5 schemas and the other 2.

Hm.  I'm baffled.  If you're handy with gdb you could try walking through the calls of selectDumpableNamespace() and
dumpNamespace()to see if they get called at all for the problem schemas and what they do if so.

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump not dumping some schemas
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump not dumping some schemas