Re: sql scripts

От Murthy Kambhampaty
Тема Re: sql scripts
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
If it's a bash script you could use:

#####
SomeTable=<Table you're about to create>
TableTest=$(psql -d <your new db> -U <its owner> -ntc "select relname from
pg_class where relname='$SomeTable'")
[[ -n "$TableTest" ]] && psql -d <your new db> -U <its owner> -nc "drop
table $SomeTable"
#####

It's not quite "in postgres's sql", but it could get the job done