Re: Encryption in pg_dump

От Paul Förster
Тема Re: Encryption in pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Vinod,

> On 20. Jul, 2020, at 14:40, vinod kale <vinod16895@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Team,
>
> I am using postgresql 10.8 version in our prod environment. We take dump backup on daily basis of full database. And
thisdump backup creates in human readable format.
> My requirement is backup should creates in encrypted format at the time of pg_dump running.
> Is there any way or any option available in pg_dump that will creates the backup in encrypted format or any tool
availablefor same.

sorry, no way. The only way you have is to pipe the output of pg_dump through some encryption tool. pg_dump does not
offerto create encrypted dumps directly using some command line option.

Cheers,
Paul

От: vinod kale
Сообщение: Encryption in pg_dump
От: jian xu
Сообщение: Re: checkpoint process use too much memory