Re: Interesting paper: Contention-Aware Lock Scheduling

От Evgeniy Shishkin
Тема Re: Interesting paper: Contention-Aware Lock Scheduling
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Apr 13, 2018, at 20:46, Garym <garym@oedata.com> wrote:
>
> LDFS does show improvements for certain workloads, however it sacrifices temporal order and may interfere with
historicalanalytics. If applications can tolerate ambiguous order of processing, it shows good gains.

AFAIK, we don't guarantee order of processing anyway. Just some order.

От: Garym
Сообщение: Re: Interesting paper: Contention-Aware Lock Scheduling
От: Garym
Сообщение: Re: Interesting paper: Contention-Aware Lock Scheduling