Re: Interesting paper: Contention-Aware Lock Scheduling

От Garym
Тема Re: Interesting paper: Contention-Aware Lock Scheduling
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I did testing on 9.6 and 10.  Outside of slaves at distance, it does demonstrate consistent OOA  operation whether
intentional/enforcedor not. :)

Sent from my iPad

> On Apr 13, 2018, at 11:50 AM, Evgeniy Shishkin <itparanoia@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Apr 13, 2018, at 20:46, Garym <garym@oedata.com> wrote:
>>
>> LDFS does show improvements for certain workloads, however it sacrifices temporal order and may interfere with
historicalanalytics. If applications can tolerate ambiguous order of processing, it shows good gains.